Thursday 3 October 2013

Initial is for ...

So as the Autumn approaches and our littlest sprog is now on her feet I can start to return to normality and look at getting out the drawing pad again, although all artwork and materials have to be stored high up out of reach of tiny fingers and a little monkey who likes to climb!
My latest book, The Sorcerer's Apprentice, for The Story Mouse is now live and can be ordered though Apple. I've spent the past few weeks enjoying inking up some little artworks for friends and family and as they enjoy them so much I though I might start doing outside commissions. So if you like these little scribbles and fancy your own then get in touch for prices.

Especially for my niece Chloe
 
 
I try to include some favourite things in each picture and colours to match a requested theme or style. So far these were all for children although I did do one for our year 1 teacher as a thank you.
They would make a great gift and can be made as an A5 card or larger framed picture.
If all goes well, I shouldn't get too bored during those cold winter months whilst I'm waiting for next years festival season to start again.
 
As and when the time allows I'm in the process of setting up a new FaceBook page just for my illustrations and will keep you posted with any developements, please as always remember some of these images are copyrighted so please ask me if you want to copy them, thanks.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment